COOKING MAMA COOKSTAR TIKTOK SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION, WHICHEVER IS GREATER. MINORS MUST OBTAIN THEIR PARENT’S OR GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION TO ENTER PRIOR TO ENTERING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) THAT GOVERN ENTRY INTO THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL VOID YOUR ENTRY. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION IMPLIES AUTOMATIC ACCEPTANCE BY THE PARTICIPANT (DEFINED BELOW) OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
ENTRY VIA TIKTOK ONLY, AND A PUBLIC TIKTOK ACCOUNT AND INTERNET CONNECTION ARE REQUIRED. A PRIVATE TIKTOK ACCOUNT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY TIKTOK INC. OR NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC.
This Promotion is open only to any legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who is at least thirteen (13) years of age or the age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is greater, as of the commencement of the Promotion Period (defined below). If you are younger than the age of majority in your jurisdiction or state of primary residence at the start of the Promotion Period (generally, under 18 years of age), you must have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission before entering the Promotion. Individuals who are employees, officers, representatives, or directors of Planet Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners and parents, children and siblings and their spouses or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to win. All applicable federal, state, territorial and local rules apply. Participation constitutes Participant’s (or, if a minor, his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: This Promotion consist of twelve (12) individual weekly sweepstakes, as set forth in the chart in Section 4 below, between the time period that begins on October 9, 2021 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on December 31, 2021 at 11:59PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). No entries into the Promotion will be accepted prior to the commencement of or after the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Promotion.
- How to Enter the Promotion:
To participate in the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, the Participant must undertake the following:
By successfully completing and submitting an Entry during the Promotion Period, you are automatically entered to win the Prize (defined below) for that Promotion Period Week (defined below).
There is a limit of (1) one Entry per person (and per TikTok Account) for each Promotion Period Week (defined below). Multiple entries received from any person or Account during each Promotion Period Week will be void (regardless of whether one person has more than (1) one Account, or if more than one person uses the same Account) and that Participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If your TikTok Account is set to “private,” your post will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Promotion. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it believes in good faith are generated by an automated program or via scripts. Non-winning entries received during Promotion Period Week will not roll over to future Promotion Period Weeks, and non-winning entries received during the Promotion Period will not be entered into subsequent promotions or drawings.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may accept a mistyped Entry. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service and/or phone service will apply. If you opt to receive Sponsor’s posts, comments or direct messages via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
Multiple Participants are not permitted to share the same Account. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the Account will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the Account. The potential “Winner” (as defined below) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If the identity of the person submitting an Entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Entry may be deemed ineligible. Entries by any method other than set forth above are void. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries, entries not submitted or not received due to an error by Participant. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
For purposes of this Promotion, only Entries that are recorded through TikTok’s servers will be considered. Other proof of submitting an Entry (such as a printed or copied screenshot or message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of the Entry for purposes of this Promotion.
Entries must be received during the applicable Promotion Period Week to be entered into the corresponding sweepstakes that Week. No substitutions of new versions of any Entry will be accepted under any circumstances once the original Entry is submitted for consideration.
- Selection: Over a period of twelve (12) weeks, Sponsor will choose one (1) potential weekly winner (each, a “Winner”) (weekly means each week commencing Saturday through Friday during the Promotion Period; each, a “Week”) at random from all Entries received during that respective Week to win a Prize (defined below), per the chart below:
||Start Date of Week
(beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time)
|End Date of Week
(ending at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time)
|Selection Date (approximate)
||October 9, 2021
||October 15 2021
||October 16, 2021
||October 16, 2021
||October 22, 2021
||October 23, 2021
||October 23, 2021
||October 29, 2021
||October 30, 2021
||October 30, 2021
||November 5, 2021
||November 6, 2021
||November 6, 2021
||November 12, 2021
||November 13, 2021
||November 13, 2021
||November 19, 2021
||November 20, 2021
||November 20, 2021
||November 26, 2021
||November 27, 2021
||November 27, 2021
||December 3, 2021
||December 4, 2021
||December 4, 2021
||December 10, 2021
||December 11, 2021
||December 11, 2021
||December 17, 2021
||December 18, 2021
||December 18, 2021
||December 24, 2021
||December 25, 2021
||December 25, 2021
||December 31, 2021
||January 1, 2022
Each Week constitutes an individual sweepstakes. There is a total of twelve (12) individual sweepstakes as part of the Promotion. Non-winning entries received during a particular Promotion Period Week will not be entered into subsequent Weeks.
The random selection shall take place on or about each Saturday following the respective Week during the Promotion Period. A total of twelve (12) potential weekly winners will be selected. Sponsor in its discretion may announce potential Winners on its website(s) and/or social media accounts, providing the name and TikTok Account name of the Winners.
Each Participant selected as a potential Winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
All determinations are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Winner Notification and Declaration/Affidavit of Eligibility/Tax Forms: Sponsor or its designee shall notify each potential Winner approximately 72 hours after the end of the respective Promotion Period Week via a public message and/or direct message sent to the Winner’s Account on TikTok with a request for their full name, e-mail address, mailing address (U.S. only), and/or other contact information. To claim the Prize, the potential Winner must respond to the notification from Sponsor (or its affiliated company) within a period of five (5) days from the first notification attempt. If a potential Winner does not respond within a period of five (5) days from the first notification attempt, or if a notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Winner, such potential Winner will forfeit the applicable Prize. Potential Winner (and/or their Parent, if potential Winner is a minor) may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release (an “Affidavit of Eligibility”) as well as any additional required information, releases or responses, and/or W-9 Forms of the IRS (if required by IRS regulations) or other tax forms prior to the delivery of any Prize. Sponsor may require the Winner to have its Affidavit of Eligibility affirmed by a Surrogate’s Court if the Winner is a minor (as a precondition to winning the Prize). If Sponsor requires Winner (and/or their Parent) to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, the potential Winner (and/or their Parent) must return the fully executed Affidavit of Eligibility and provide all other requested information and documents to Sponsor within five (5) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate Winner.
If the Winner declines the Prize for any reason prior to award, is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, or cannot be contacted for any reason within a period of five (5) days following the said announcement, or is unable to receive the Prize for any reason whatsoever, the said person shall be disqualified and replaced by another Winner in accordance with the selection process above. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential Winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential Winner for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost or stolen Prize or any Prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the Winner because of incorrect or changed contact information.
If the Prize is won by a minor, the Prize may be awarded by Sponsor in its sole discretion to or in the name of the minor’s parent or legal guardian, and all legal responsibilities of a minor under these Official Rules will be assumed by his/her parent/guardian. In its sole discretion, Sponsor may also require the potential Winner to provide Sponsor with valid government-issued photo identification (or, if a minor without valid government-issued photo identification, the minor’s parent or legal guardian must provide his or her valid government-issued photo identification).
Sponsor will award the Prize to the Winner by shipping the Prize to the Winner within approximately thirty (30) days from the selection date to the Winner’s postal address (must be within the fifty United States or Washington D.C.; P.O. Boxes not accepted) as provided to Sponsor. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor does not make any guarantees with respect to the timing of the delivery of the Prize. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor may award each Prize in-person to the Winner at a mutually agreed upon location.
One (1) Winner each Week of the Promotion Period (i.e. each sweepstakes) will win (i) a Nintendo Switch OLED Model (Total ARV: $349.99 USD) (the “Prize”).
Awarding of each Prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The odds of winning one of the Prize depend on the number of entries received.
The Prize and the redemption thereof are subject to terms and conditions specified by Sponsor. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. A Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, or used in conjunction with any other competition or offer. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify a Prize with a prize of comparable or greater retail value, at its sole discretion. Only one (1) Prize is permitted per person and per family or household. All taxes on a Prize and all costs and expenses related to acceptance and use of a Prize not specified in these Official Rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of Winner. Prize will be awarded and delivered only to an address within the United States or Washington, D.C., unless the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, awards a Prize in-person to the Winner. P.O. Boxes will not be accepted. If any mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, then that Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Prize cannot be transferred or be traded off against an equivalent amount of money. The Prize is awarded at the total discretion of Sponsor or of its affiliate companies, and no Prize will be awarded if a Participant has committed, or benefited from, irregular actions for this purpose. The awarding of the Prize may not be contested, and the Prize may not be either exchanged or replaced, except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Grant of Publicity / Licenses and Approvals: By submitting an Entry, Participant grants Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, partnership, members, principals, employees, agents, contractors, designees, or suppliers an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license to publish, post, display, copy, distribute, transmit, edit, use alone, together or with other works, and otherwise exploit the Entry, Participant’s name, city and state/hometown address, voice, persona, likeness, image, prize information, any statements or quotes attributable to Participant, biographical data and any other indicia of persona in any manner whatsoever throughout the world, and at any time or times, including in connection with the Promotion, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, on the Internet and within Sponsor’s website and on Sponsor’s social media pages, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Participant further agrees to execute any specific consent needed or requested by Sponsor or its designees in furtherance of such use. Participant hereby releases all Released Parties from any and all liability related thereto. PARTICIPANT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IF PARTICIPANT IS CHOSEN AS A WINNER, PARTICIPANT’S IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PARTICIPANT’S NAME, MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BEING PLACED ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- General Conditions: Participation in the Promotion implies the acceptance by the Participants of the technical vagaries linked to the use of electronic means of communication, including connections to the Internet or mobile telephones. Sponsor and its affiliated companies may not be held responsible in the event of any damage, loss, prejudice or misfortune suffered by any Participant as a consequence of participation in the Promotion.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree: [a] to be legally bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to the Promotion; and [b] to release, waive, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, partnership, members, principals, employees, agents, contractors or suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind arising out of or related to the participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of a Prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark, defamation or invasion of privacy.
By entering the Promotion, you represent and warrant as follows: [a] the Entry is your own for you to win the Prize and you are eligible to win the Prize; [b] the Entry does not contain any false information and you have not otherwise submitted any false or deceptive information in your participation in the Promotion; and [c] you did not violate these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify (and refuse to accept or remove) any Participant that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to violate these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; late, lost, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, garbled, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the potential Prize Winner; or any condition caused by events that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you or any other individuals, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person or their property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or otherwise receiving or using the Prize. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or who are otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permissible under law, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, and limit Entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion and, if terminated, to award the Prize from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Promotion, and Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void online Entries or participation from any IP address if any suspicious Entry and/or participation is detected. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void Entries of any Participants who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these Official Rules), it will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that Participant is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Sponsor deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select an alternate winner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT.
Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering this Promotion, and in no event will Participant be entitled to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; (2) Participant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and Participant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, special, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, except as expressly provided above, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any Participant, potential Winner, or Winner or any person claiming through such Participant, potential Winner, or Winner for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Promotion activities or the Released Parties’ operations or activities are affected, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war, fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, virus, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any law, rule, regulation, order or other action adopted or taken by any governmental, federal, state or local government authority, or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction: Subject only to the following paragraph, the Promotion and these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you, other entrants or participants, the potential Winner, Winner, the Sponsor, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Subject only to the following paragraph, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded or not awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts located in New York County, New York.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored and organized by Planet Entertainment LLC, with an address of 261 North University Dr., Suite 500-53, Plantation, FL, 33324 (hereinafter “Sponsor”). Sponsor is solely responsible for all aspects of the Promotion.
- Winner’s List/Official Rules: To obtain any legally-required Winner’s list (after the conclusion of the Promotion) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request, enclosed with a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed, to:
Planet Entertainment LLC
261 North University Dr.
Plantation, FL, 33324
(VT residents may omit return postage). The request must be received within six months after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok or Nintendo of America Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor. If you have any questions about this Promotion, please contact Sponsor.